Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

This is hot.

I reviewed one of your older files once and have been keeping an eye out for more releases ever since... And I was glad I did. Let's have secks. Srslsy. This is awesome.

Doom 2 LV.9 The Pit Doom 2 LV.9 The Pit

Ooooohh.

Very cool. One of the better Doom covers I've heard.

Buried And Forgotten--_-- Buried And Forgotten--_--

VERY cool.

It's really impressive. ParagonX9-level of skill. But it's not dark enough XD

PERVOK responds:

hehe...
maybe im AM paragonx9
im jk. thanks for the review dude!

ParagonX9 - Defection ParagonX9 - Defection

One of my favourite artists right now.

I've completely fallen in love with your shit, so 10/10 for you. Btw, a simchart for this file is going to be featured in the "Keyboard Collaboration II" (one of the more popular simfile packs going around the net), which is cool.

Frozen in Black and Silver Frozen in Black and Silver

This is really cool.

Catchy song, and I'm a sucker for piano. I also know how incredibly irritating it is to make synths and piano sound good together, and you did an outstanding job at that. Really cool. /downloading

Dimrain47 responds:

Ya thanx a lot. U know what I fucking HATE though? Its when jealous pussy bitches vote my music down so that their own music gat rank higher. It fucking PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF. But yeah thanx for the compliment.

Doom E1M1 - Hangar Doom E1M1 - Hangar

The drums suck.

The drums suck HARD. Really stale. The song is awesome though, Doom easily has one of the world's best soundtracks.

Area 6 Area 6

Pretty cool.

It's short and pretty repetitive but I can understand that 'tis perfect for the purpose it's supposed to serve... On a sidenote, this song would be fun to play in Stepmania XD